COVID- 19 protocol
Effective May 15, 2021
We are operating at 60% capacity with 12 in studio. Please continue to reserve your spot by pre-registering. Masks are no longer required, if you are vaccinated, as approved by the CDC, State of Colorado and Douglas County.
1. You must sign up for in person and online classes through MindBody.
2. Please wear a mask if you are immune compromised, not fully vaccinated or uncomfortable without your mask for any reason. We welcome your decision.
3. Please continue to bring your own mat, blocks, straps and blankets for any in person class. We do have props you can use if you don't have any and clean them after each use.
4. If you feel unwell for any reason, please be respectful of other students and practice with us at home.
5. You must arrive on time. We lock the door at time to protect the scared practice and protection of our students.
We clean with professional grade cleaner the floors and all touched surfaces after every class, as well as air out the studio after each class. We have a professional cleaner come and deep clean with a professional cleaner 2+ times a week. Thank you for continuing to keep our community safe and the option to practice in person and at home an option!