COVID- 19 protocol
Effective February 22, 2021
Douglas County has decreased to level yellow. Please be mindful of our state requirements for in person classes. We are operating at 30% capacity, up to 8 per class allowed. Please sign up early to reserve in person classes.
1. You must sign up for in person and online classes through MindBody.
2. You must wear a mask into the lobby and into the studio as well when exiting. Whenever not on the mat, you must wear your mask. We social distance more than 6 feet between mats, as required by state law.
3. Please bring your own mat, blocks, straps and blankets for any in person class (need help? we have some extras you can purchase).
4. You acknowledge every time you come into the studio to wear a mask, and as posted on the entrance door to the studio. You also receive this in your confirmation email. Should you not feel well, please stay home.
5. If you have any symptoms please be respectful of other students and practice with us at home.
6. You must arrive on time. We lock the door at time to protect the scared practice and protection of our students.
We clean with professional grade cleaner the floors and all touched surfaces after every class, as well as air out the studio after each class. We have a professional cleaner come and deep clean with a professional cleaner 2+ times a week. Thank you for continuing to keep our community safe and the option to practice in person and at home an option!