Outdoor yoga at Orenda MedSpa every Saturday through July! Sign up here.
IN STUDIO: Hatha Flow 2
1 hr 15 min1 hour 15 minutes
20 US dollars
Hatha 2 builds on the basics of Hatha 1, focusing on alignment, breath and balance. This class incorporates the basic yoga postures in a sequenced flow, and guides the student into more advanced poses. This class builds strength, balance and flexibility through Sun A variations, standing, sitting and balancing poses. Hatha 2 will introduce students into arm balancing, dynamic twists, head & hand stands, and back bends. Some practice of yoga is beneficial, but not required. This class is great for students looking to advance their practice.
Please note: Effective May 30, 2020 students will need to comply with our COVID-19 protocol:
1. You must register through MindBody for in person classes.
2. You must wear a mask into the studio and in the lobby. You can choose to wear it during practice...please be mindful of others and how this may impact them if you do or do not choose to wear your mask.
3. You will need to sign a consent form and answer a few questions each time you come to class.
4. You will need to wash your hands before and after practice.
5. If you have any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 please continue to stay home and practice with us there.