Please note: Effective May 30, 2020 students will need to comply with our COVID-19 protocol:
1. You must register through MindBody for in person classes. No walk-ins allowed.
2. You must wear a mask into the studio and in the lobby. You can choose to wear it during practice...please be mindful of others and how this may impact them if you do or do not choose to wear your mask.
3. You will need to sign a consent form and answer a few questions each time you come to class.
4. You will need to wash your hands before and after practice.
5. If you have any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 please continue to stay home and practice with us there.
6. You must bring your own props and mats. We will not be able to share any of our community props at this time.
Starting May 30- we will be offering a limited number of classes in the studio! We will keep our online option indefinitely so you can enjoy yoga from home whenever you need it.
New students can sign up 4 classes for $40. Sign up for any class under our schedule and pricing tab.